POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crap to the MaXeR :( <~47kau> : Crap to the MaXeR :( <~47kau> Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Crap to the MaXeR :( <~47kau>
From: TonyB
Date: 25 Mar 2000 22:56:03
Message: <38dd8a53@news.povray.org>
I say "crap" because it turned out so differently from what I had planned it
that it's almost an insult to post it. My fireflies are too bright and the
A0.5 really ruined it. I wanted it to render faster, after the power outage
and all, so I set it like that. What a stupid decision. Anyway, until I
figure out a way to speed up the rendering or something, here's "Fireflies
at night".

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mygrass2.jpg' (33 KB)